The current latest version of JDK is (Java SE 15.0.1). Java development kit(JDK) is the only one that allows us to compile the java code and run that code in our system. we can install multiple JDK in our system. Still, it is not a good idea. Experts always give better advice to go with the latest version of Java.
Here are some easy steps to install Java JDK 15 in windows 10
1.First of all, go to the oracle official website and click on the JDK Download Option.
2. Accept the license agreements of the oracle website.
3.Select the version for your system (32 bit or 64 bit).after complete the download, click to exe file and launch for installation.
4.select the patch for java installation and click to Next button.
Wait for Next step.
5.After the complete installation, clicks on the close.
6.And finally, Java successfully installed.
Note:- Now, let’s check manually. If Java is installed successfully or not, press (Windows key + R), type Cmd, click on the search button, and type command prompt and click on the run button.
After opening the CMD, write (java -version) this command and press Enter. The output will be shown like this.
java version "15.0.1" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 15.0.1+7) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 14.0.1+7, mixed mode, sharing)
Note: If your java version is not showing with commands, you need to set the javac path.
How to set path in java 15.0.1?
After the installation of Java, we need to set the path of variable and predefine classes.
These are some necessary steps to set the path.
- First, go to the My Computer icon and right-click on that icon, and click on the properties.
- Go to the advanced system setting.
- Click on Environment variables.
- Go with the new button and write the variable named “Path.”
- Now go to your drive where Java was installed, copy the bin folder path, and paste it in the variable value. If the default path is already created, then edit that path with a copied variable value.
- Click on the ok button. Now let’s check with the command prompt path is successfully set or not.
- Open your CMD with windws+R or search manually with the search button and type “javac.” if the output comes like this.
C:\Users\user>javac Usage: javac <options> <source files> where possible options include: @<filename>Read options and filenames from file -Akey[=value]Options to pass to annotation processors --add-modules <module>(,<module>)
Then the java path is successfully set, and Java is also installed.